I have a asp.net project(deployed on remote server) that used rdlc reports to show data, now I have updated the a dataset query and rebuild my project and itsruns locally perfectly. then instead of replacing whole project. I only replace the userreport.aspx and userreport.rdlc files on the server. Now the issue is the report is loaded but not showing the data. but when i export the rdlc report to excel, word or pdf it contains data but now showing in the report also in view source.

Previously, userreport has 3 files userreports.aspx, userreport.rdlc and userreportdataset.xsd. and after building I only replaced userreports.aspx and userreport.rdlc.

Is there any mistake I have made, unable to track the error. enter image description here

Related posts

Recent Viewed